Josiah Ezirim

Sae

Re: Josiah Ezirim

Post by Sae »

Colonel12 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:10 am The fall of Parker should be all the evidence you need to get dump Walt sooner rather then later.
I'm sorry but how is that on the HC? I can tell you one major thing that hurt him was a very long release. He was an amazing QB here, that dosen't mean his skill set translates to the pros.
RollKerns

Post by RollKerns »

I mean it was very obvious Parker wasn’t an NFL QB but with his decision making skills I did assume he would get an UDFA offer or at least a camp invite. Those are low risk for teams. Just the numbers alone I assumed would get him that. I blame Walt Wells for a lot but Parker not getting drafted isn’t one. I guess I just a homer and thought he was better than NFL front offices
Steve 82

Post by Steve 82 »

RollKerns wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:35 am I mean it was very obvious Parker wasn’t an NFL QB but with his decision making skills I did assume he would get an UDFA offer or at least a camp invite. Those are low risk for teams. Just the numbers alone I assumed would get him that. I blame Walt Wells for a lot but Parker not getting drafted isn’t one. I guess I just a homer and thought he was better than NFL front offices
One analysis I saw said he needs time in the UFL or CFL.
RollKerns

Post by RollKerns »

I hate to tear down or compare but I watched both play and Parker was a better QB than Tim Boyle and Tim has had a decently solid career in the nfl
Sae

Post by Sae »

RollKerns wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:37 pm I hate to tear down or compare but I watched both play and Parker was a better QB than Tim Boyle and Tim has had a decently solid career in the nfl
I agree Boyle was not impressive at all at EKU, but he had a NFL skill set, big guy, big arm stuff like that. I would not say he's a top 5 qb at EKU in the last 20 years. Would love to see Parker take a shot at the UFL and see if he can develop.
colonelblitz

Post by colonelblitz »

Maybe an NFL QB needs NFL receivers ..
GoldenBear

Post by GoldenBear »

Colonel12 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:10 am The fall of Parker should be all the evidence you need to get dump Walt sooner rather then later.
🤭 You still have time to delete this 🙄 but Yes, Congratulations to Josiah Ezirim!!
Steve 82

Post by Steve 82 »

Logan Blake to Packers mini camp.
Add Saints mini camp too.
Colonel12

Post by Colonel12 »

GoldenBear wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:14 pm
🤭 You still have time to delete this 🙄 but Yes, Congratulations to Josiah Ezirim!!
I will not. Parker started the athletic year by being looked at by NFL teams and is now going undrafted and and unsigned.
Minority owner of the 2021 World Series Champions Atlanta Braves.

Father of 8U Richmond Fastpitch Club Fall Champion
EKULFan

Post by EKULFan »

I think the QB coaching change last season was a bit detramental to Parker.