Austin Peay Part Deaux

ekubg

Austin Peay Part Deaux

Post by ekubg »

I hope I'm not the only one that wants to see the Colonels roll into Clarksville and win this game and win the league outright. We need to maintain momentum going into the ASun tournament. After a 45 year drought of winning a conference title, sharing the ASun with Stetson at this point would ring a bit hollow. A win insures home court as far as they can go in the ASun and I'd rather have all those tournament games at home.
Rosie

Re: Austin Peay Part Deaux

Post by Rosie »

We NEED to be ready. I believe APSU is 10-2 at home. That said, I think we WILL be ready.
ColonelFan22

Post by ColonelFan22 »

Go Colonels!!
Maroon Forever

Post by Maroon Forever »

I’m expecting a great Colonel effort tonight. Our guys will rise to the occasion and make me regret my doubts earlier in the season.
Colonel Since '65

Post by Colonel Since '65 »

The guy said they are just below us in attendance. Hard to believe seeing the “crowd” at this game.
We had a really good crowd Saturday
Sae

Post by Sae »

Colonel Since '65 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:35 pm The guy said they are just below us in attendance. Hard to believe seeing the “crowd” at this game.
We had a really good crowd Saturday
agree, place looks empty
ohcolonel6

Post by ohcolonel6 »

Second half woes are here… 6 points in 8 minutes. Cozart has been held in check offensively with 7 points.

There has been more of an emphasis on Blanton this game which is weird seeing as he has been the 3rd scoring option it feels like most of the year.

Down 4 with 14 to go.
FormerColonel08

Post by FormerColonel08 »

Blanton has been good tonight. And they’ve played a smaller guard on him pretty much all night. He’s getting pretty much whatever he wants.

The turnovers in the second half and not being able to hit a three is the main issue.

Also Mike has not been good tonight. And if you look at someone the wrong way you’re getting a foul call on you. There is zero flow in this game because of the officials. They’ve been awful both ways.
FormerColonel08

We are also getting absolutely destroyed by a 6’2 kid that they are posting up every possession in second half.
FormerColonel08

Letting teams hang around has finally caught up with us.

Felt like we were in total control in the first half. Up 6 at the half and then come out of the half sloppy let them back in with turnovers and Austin Peay has taken advantage.

It was due to happen. We’ve let teams hang around all season.