Open practice and new players

Rosie

Open practice and new players

Post by Rosie »

Curious to get thoughts on new players from those who watched last night's open practice...
hoopseku

Re: Open practice and new players

Post by hoopseku »

I think Thursday will be more of a scrimmage so can tell more. I think we have more shooters than I thought and based on a few friends practice reports I had heard I’ll save my thoughts till after Thursday.
Steve 82

Post by Steve 82 »

hoopseku

Post by hoopseku »

I like the young dudes for sure. Will have real growing pains but can be nice group.
Colonel Since '65

Post by Colonel Since '65 »

Do we not even know the name of our own conference? I thought that the name had been changed from “Atlantic Sun” to “ASUN” and that the latter was not just an abbreviation. Yet the post above uses the old name. I can understand that some news sources may be a year behind, but we in the conference ought to know our own name!
What blasted conference are we in???
dljordaneku

Post by dljordaneku »

Colonel Since '65 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:19 am Do we not even know the name of our own conference? I thought that the name had been changed from “Atlantic Sun” to “ASUN” and that the latter was not just an abbreviation. Yet the post above uses the old name. I can understand that some news sources may be a year behind, but we in the conference ought to know our own name!
That is a retweet from CBB Nation and not a direct tweet from EKHoops.

dj
EKU05

Post by EKU05 »

Colonel Since '65 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:19 am Do we not even know the name of our own conference? I thought that the name had been changed from “Atlantic Sun” to “ASUN” and that the latter was not just an abbreviation. Yet the post above uses the old name. I can understand that some news sources may be a year behind, but we in the conference ought to know our own name!
I mean, the ASUN is officially emphasizing that identity, but everywhere knows where the name came from. I don't fault anyone for saying "Atlantic Sun" because it's confusing to have an abbreviation that doesn't stand for anything.