2023 Recruiting

Marvin

Re: 2023 Recruiting

Post by Marvin »

smidge34 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:30 am Image
Webster’s Passive Aggresive : “being marked by, or displaying behavior characterized by the expression of negative feelings, resentment, and aggression in an unassertive way”
…”passive-aggressive behavior, the donning of a mask of amiability that conceals raw antagonism toward one's competitors”, etc,

Smidge wrote:
“Not trying to rain on any parade” (but here I go)
“Take that #65 ranking with a grain of salt”. (That ranking is worthless)
“Believe what you want”(you’re ignorant/uninformed, and I know better, the ranking means little)
All classic passive-aggressive statements.😎
“To be blunt that list and ranking means crap”. Hallelujah! you finally got to it and said what you meant all along! 😂
GO EKU!!!
smidge34

Post by smidge34 »

smidge34

Post by smidge34 »

If you have some kind of inferiority complex where you have to feel like a point I make is a bash against you, which is exactly what Marvin and SAE and so and so are insinuating lol, just say you have one. Yes, I meant all along in the nicest way I could put it that that #65 ranking is BS LOL. SO WHAT? Instead of crying why don’t you explain why I’m wrong while I patently wait. Good grief crybabies.

PS, sorry DJ for the way this has turned out but anybody with any basketball IQ knows what I was saying is spot on and rather than an intelligent debate I got crying. Typical.
Marvin

Post by Marvin »

smidge34 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:34 pm If you have some kind of inferiority complex where you have to feel like a point I make is a bash against you, which is exactly what Marvin and SAE and so and so are insinuating lol, just say you have one. Yes, I meant all along in the nicest way I could put it that that #65 ranking is BS LOL. SO WHAT? Instead of crying why don’t you explain why I’m wrong while I patently wait. Good grief crybabies.

PS, sorry DJ for the way this has turned out but anybody with any basketball IQ knows what I was saying is spot on and rather than an intelligent debate I got crying. Typical.
“Crybabies”? Pot meet kettle!! 🤣🤣

You keep proving our point and digging that hole a bit deeper every time you post 🤣🤣
GO EKU!!!
Sae

Post by Sae »

Your first post about your class only having 2 guys listed was not a problem with reading comprehension, it was a problem with piss poor description. If your post looked like the one that explained all your incoming transfers and others from a few post ago, that makes sense. Then you come back and want to act like people are idiots. Maybe you didn't mean to sound like a jerk, but sorry, I don't keep up with Murray's roster, I knew you lost a bunch of guys, haven't kept up with the signing status much less how many or who. Then you call people dumb because you didn't write a clear post, then apologized to those that "get it" all while saying your not being a smart mouth about it. You normally post good stuff here, but sorry, I'm not going to take an insult from you, when you try to act better than me.
Sae

Post by Sae »

smidge34 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:34 pm If you have some kind of inferiority complex where you have to feel like a point I make is a bash against you, which is exactly what Marvin and SAE and so and so are insinuating lol, just say you have one. Yes, I meant all along in the nicest way I could put it that that #65 ranking is BS LOL. SO WHAT? Instead of crying why don’t you explain why I’m wrong while I patently wait. Good grief crybabies.

And now after reading this post again, inferiority complex over what? I have no clue who you are, should I be intimidated over how much time you spend looking at other people's work on the internet, dosen't sound like an inferiority complex, more narcissistic complex than anything to me.
dljordaneku

Post by dljordaneku »

smidge34 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:34 pm
Yeah. I think I am about to close this post down. It's starting to get out of hand.

dj
Rosie

Post by Rosie »

Sounds like we'll have two deadeye shooters new to our team, Buttry and Holt. It's been a while and hope the two will live up to their reps!
smidge34

Post by smidge34 »

dljordaneku wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:27 am
Yeah. I think I am about to close this post down. It's starting to get out of hand.

dj
Nah brother there is really no reason to do that, I’ll humbly bow out. To be honest there’s really no reason for me to post here any longer to begin with. I have no more of a connection to EKU nowadays than I do Arkansas Pine-Bluff ;), I’ve just been around for a long time and old habits die hard. It’s been real, good luck with your program in the future.
hoopseku

Post by hoopseku »

Had a friend watch practice the other day. Liked the energy very much. And yes buttry is a very good shooter from what he saw Holt I don’t think k was there the day he watch but yea heard he’s very good to.