new verbal commi

neugie

new verbal commi

Post by neugie »

6ft 7 forward from michigan jc player john Nokamudu Looked like he was recrited by several mid american conf schools
g--

Re: new verbal commi

Post by g-- »

For those who haven’t seen it yet, here are his stats;

https://www.macombmonarchs.com/sports/m ... _john_odog
g--

Post by g-- »

I just took a look at the Murray State basketball fan forum. There’s a lot of talk about some of the player’s family members saying on social media they don’t like Murray as a town, don’t like the school, and are calling the fans "racist." Wow!
smidge34

Post by smidge34 »

g-- wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:18 pm I just took a look at the Murray State basketball fan forum. There’s a lot of talk about some of the player’s family members saying on social media they don’t like Murray as a town, don’t like the school, and are calling the fans "racist." Wow!
There’s no “lot of talk” lol. One person with a propensity to make stuff up and when I challenged him to produce a link to it he said he was gonna stay classy so pressed him further in a pm privately and he still couldn’t produce a link. There’s nobody who peruses all things Murray State athletics on social media anymore than I and I’ve not seen one post or comment about it except from one poster. ONE poster g— not a “lot” lol. That’s how unfounded rumors circulate smh. Let me know if I can straighten anything else out.
colonelblitz

Post by colonelblitz »

Thank you smidge.. my apologies..
g--

Post by g-- »

smidge34 wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:27 am
g-- wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:18 pm I just took a look at the Murray State basketball fan forum. There’s a lot of talk about some of the player’s family members saying on social media they don’t like Murray as a town, don’t like the school, and are calling the fans "racist." Wow!
There’s no “lot of talk” lol. One person with a propensity to make stuff up and when I challenged him to produce a link to it he said he was gonna stay classy so pressed him further in a pm privately and he still couldn’t produce a link. There’s nobody who peruses all things Murray State athletics on social media anymore than I and I’ve not seen one post or comment about it except from one poster. ONE poster g— not a “lot” lol. That’s how unfounded rumors circulate smh. Let me know if I can straighten anything else out.

I apologize, you make a good point. I meant there’s a lot of talk about what that one poster said. My comment about it was badly worded. Sorry!
Last edited by g-- on Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smidge34

Post by smidge34 »

I really wasn’t looking for an apology, but thank you, just clarifying a pretty nasty rumor started by one person who can’t produce a link to his claims. Considering the confederate statue fiasco we are fairly sensitive about racist talk.