EIU

ekubg

EIU

Post by ekubg »

Morehead pounded EIU by 26 points Thursday night. I think they’ll be ready for us. I hope we get off to a fast start and shoot well!
ekubg

Re: EIU

Post by ekubg »

So did Morehead move it’s game at SEMO to this Saturday, because it’s game against SIUE was postponed?
Man, we’re living in barnstorming times, aren’t we?
Steve 82

Post by Steve 82 »

Looks like it per ESPN.
g--

Post by g-- »

Game day!

EKU’s inconsistent. They play great for a several minutes and then they look slow for a few minutes. If they can keep the engines burning for the full 40 minutes I think they can beat every team left on the schedule. Fortunately they at least have been turning the engines on for the last few minutes of the game so far this year. I can’t wait to see what happens when they get it all together for a full 40 minutes.

https://ekusports.com/news/2021/1/15/me ... urday.aspx
g--

Post by g-- »

Brown out for the season - not good for the team.
Maroon Forever

Post by Maroon Forever »

g-- wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:37 pm Brown out for the season - not good for the team.
Sorry to hear. He had looked pretty good in the shoot arounds and warmups for the last two home games. That had given me a little hope for his return. Without him, however, we are not exactly chopped liver.
BigDawgEKU

Post by BigDawgEKU »

Stinks to hear about Brown. He looked healthy jumping up and down on the bench and during shot around.

Will be interesting to see what he does after the season. He clearly wanted to go the NBA but did not show enough this year. I am sure he could get a spot overseas or maybe find his way into the G league. Would be best for him to come back and work on consistency and being a team player but would not be surprised if he moved on.

Team wise we will be fine. We will miss his ability to score 20 plus points on any night but I was nervous to see how it would look with Naper and Brown both out there. Could have been ugly if both had played selfish ball.
Maroon Forever

Post by Maroon Forever »

I think it would be in his best interest to stay another year and show that the shoulder is healed.
Maroon Forever

Post by Maroon Forever »

Wonder if anyone is keeping track of how many charges Tre King has drawn this season? It’s been a bunch, and that was one more.
EKUlifer

Post by EKUlifer »

Balogun has to lead the country in fouls per minute.