Eastern Kentucky and Austin Peay

g--

Eastern Kentucky and Austin Peay

Post by g-- »

g--

Re: Eastern Kentucky and Austin Peay

Post by g-- »

Good win last night for both EKU and Murray.

Some comments on the EKU/TSU game;
1. Glad to see BABB-HARRISON back in a game.
2. I like that JACKSON got a little more playing time. It’ll help him get ready for next year.
3. Even NORL got a little playing time. He looks confident with the ball in his hands.
4. Roper only had 2 points (he had 32 points in the first game).
Maroon Forever

Post by Maroon Forever »

g-- wrote:Good win last night for both EKU and Murray.

Some comments on the EKU/TSU game;
1. Glad to see BABB-HARRISON back in a game.
2. I like that JACKSON got a little more playing time. It’ll help him get ready for next year.
3. Even NORL got a little playing time. He looks confident with the ball in his hands.
4. Roper only had 2 points (he had 32 points in the first game).

Agree with each point.
g--

Post by g-- »

Maroon Forever, (from another thread) JBH missed all of the last 4 games we lost (EASTERN ILLINOIS, Jacksonville State, Tennessee Tech and Murray State). I wonder, as I think you also must be wondering, if we would have won those games if JBH had played.
EKUPROF

Post by EKUPROF »

The Austin Peay game Tuesday has been rescheduled. New date is Monday next week.
Maroon Forever

Post by Maroon Forever »

g-- wrote:Maroon Forever, (from another thread) JBH missed all of the last 4 games we lost (EASTERN ILLINOIS, Jacksonville State, Tennessee Tech and Murray State). I wonder, as I think you also must be wondering, if we would have won those games if JBH had played.
g, I thought that might be the case. I am sure he would have made a difference in some, if not all, of those games. Looking forward to the tournament.
Steve 82

Post by Steve 82 »

Game postponed until the 23rd.
RacerJoeD

Post by RacerJoeD »

What does that do to your schedule? You don't have a Monday-Thursday-Saturday week do you?
Klink

Post by Klink »

RacerJoeD wrote:What does that do to your schedule? You don't have a Monday-Thursday-Saturday week do you?
Yep...

On another note, having JBH MAY have helped during that stretch. Paul Jackson began his string of minutes when he went down. 2nd year in a row we have had to press a freshman into duty for the 1/2 rotation (last year it was McGlone for Walden/Cosey). He can at least spell Walden. Jackson, I believe, is being used to offset the smaller quick guards that were giving Walden trouble (Johnston and the TTU guards).

All this time I worried about the 4/5 rotation spelling Stutz, and we have no problem there for the 2nd year in a row!!

Perhaps since AP has been moved, we will have 2 extra days to prepare for Belmont since there is no Saturday game this week either!!
scsprks

Post by scsprks »

I'll take the "Monday-Thursday-Saturday" week over the "Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday" week. The game on Thursday against Belmont has BIG divisional implications. I'm sure the team will welcome the extra days of rest.