Braxton Beverly

EKU05

Re: Braxton Beverly

Post by EKU05 »

In purusing some stats on social media I picked up that in his freshman year Beverly finished with the third highest A/TO ratio in the entire history of the NC State program. I think it's safe to say the dude can dish it out.

I'm so excited for next season I can't stand it you guys!
Last edited by EKU05 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
HerbertDaExpert

Post by HerbertDaExpert »

Hopefully with our mix of returners and new guys they will gel well together. That is an excellent stat I also found that he's the 54th player for the Wolfpack to score 1000 points. My early prediction is that he's a first team all A-SUN player. Any news on other recruits? Glad to see we have Hamilton looked in, the future's bright!
ekuscuba

Post by ekuscuba »

I hope he likes throwing alley-oops. I know one player who for sure likes to finish those off.
ekubg

Post by ekubg »

I think the key is Bennett. If he can report in decent shape and give us 20 minutes a game, look out! If Balogun can take an incremental step forward, the guard play will really allow him to shine.
I also think Blanton will take a huge step forward in his development and will be a major contributor next year. There is a lot to look forward to!!
ekuscuba

Post by ekuscuba »

ekubg wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:28 pm I think the key is Bennett. If he can report in decent shape and give us 20 minutes a game, look out! If Balogun can take an incremental step forward, the guard play will really allow him to shine.
I also think Blanton will take a huge step forward in his development and will be a major contributor next year. There is a lot to look forward to!!
Get Iran on the proper diet and keep him in the pool. That's when he was his best at Marshall. I'm hoping you guys find room for my kid to help out a little.
colonelblitz

Post by colonelblitz »

I’m looking forward to seeing them practice this summer. My understanding is that Bennett has lost weight. Not sure how much, but it’s significant .. love strong finishers at the rim..
Sae

Post by Sae »

ekuscuba wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:39 pm
ekubg wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:28 pm I think the key is Bennett. If he can report in decent shape and give us 20 minutes a game, look out! If Balogun can take an incremental step forward, the guard play will really allow him to shine.
Get Iran on the proper diet and keep him in the pool. That's when he was his best at Marshall. I'm hoping you guys find room for my kid to help out a little.
I think he will help out alot more than a little, at his size and length with the ability to hit from outside and in Coach's press he will be a nightmare for other teams.