It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

ekupops

Re: It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Post by ekupops »

Does anyone know what his status is as to incarceration, probation or if he is playing somewhere else.
Go Colonels!
GoldenBear

Post by GoldenBear »

ekupops wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:21 pm Does anyone know what his status is as to incarceration, probation or if he is playing somewhere else.
No clue here and I’ve done as much checking as I intend to do 😂. I can’t imagine he’s playing anywhere. Seemed like he had more going on than just assaulting a police officer. Back to fantasy Christmas shopping for our coaching staff for me!
DannyHopesGhost

Post by DannyHopesGhost »

FGColonel wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:53 am HC... Greater support from students and community
OC... better athletes on the O line. We got size but need quicker guys with better feet and meaner disposition. I think we have one of the best running backs in the country if we can block better for him. Would like to see a real burner to back Booth up and help keep the D off balance.
DC. few long quick guys to rush from the edges. More speed in the secondary.
and just more EKU Pride all the way around.
I wouldn’t count on Booth. He went through the Senior day festivities and typically when they do that, they’re not returning. I certainly hope he does though. One of the best when he gets going downhill.
EKU05

Post by EKU05 »

DannyHopesGhost wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:29 pm
FGColonel wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:53 am HC... Greater support from students and community
OC... better athletes on the O line. We got size but need quicker guys with better feet and meaner disposition. I think we have one of the best running backs in the country if we can block better for him. Would like to see a real burner to back Booth up and help keep the D off balance.
DC. few long quick guys to rush from the edges. More speed in the secondary.
and just more EKU Pride all the way around.
I wouldn’t count on Booth. He went through the Senior day festivities and typically when they do that, they’re not returning. I certainly hope he does though. One of the best when he gets going downhill.
I have no idea what Booth will do, but I'm not sure that the "festivities" thing really applies as much in this unusual year as it normally does. I was watching a recent Louisville game where they showed the opponent's ceremonies and then mentioned the coaching staff was anticipating that many of the players pictured going through them would return this year.