Time to move on to next game. WVU

FredF63

Re: Time to move on to next game. WVU

Post by FredF63 »

Just saw on twitter that WV will have double digit players out, including key starters due to suspension.
Bam

Post by Bam »

I truly love EKU football but does taking money games in this pandemic is smart. I’m embarrassed just listening to this so called game!
Mess with the devil and get the horns
Sae

Post by Sae »

through one drive, D looks the same, O gained some yardage. Almost got a first down
Bam

Post by Bam »

Almost? I’m sad and embarrassed
Mess with the devil and get the horns
BigDawgEKU

Post by BigDawgEKU »

TD! Really nice drive. Something positive to build off of.
Maroon Forever

Post by Maroon Forever »

Finally! We put together a scoring drive and actually looked good in doing it. Couple of nice passes.
EKULFan

Post by EKULFan »

Looks bad...WVU can score at will!

Why not just run the ball(EKU) and go in at the half down 35-7? :?: :( :o :cry: But no we throw it and waste little to no clock and give WVU the ball back!

The officials today are NOT GOOD!!!
BigDawgEKU

Post by BigDawgEKU »

Still not pretty but at least some positive things to build on. A couple scoring drives. One against their first team. Had a couple big pass plays. Had at least four or five drops or the offense would have done a little more.

Defense still struggled and needs a lot of work but did force two punts against their first team. Had a nice fourth down stop early in the 4th. Even though it was against their second team for the most part, held them to only 14 points in the second half.

Still a long way to go but a small step in the right direction. Just keep getting a little better each week and build some positive momentum for next year.
DannyHopesGhost

Post by DannyHopesGhost »

I agree. There were some very positive signs that showed improvement from the week before. Still a ways to go. But it gave me a ton of hope for the upcoming games.
EKULFan

Post by EKULFan »

I think from Top to Bottom we did improve quiet a bit from week one! Marshall was a 1st game/New Coach nightmare! :oops:

We are playing several young guys and they do have some talent...hopefully these two games will help them understand what it takes to be an all around football player. Game speed, technique and mental preparation!

Hated the final score, but saw lots of positive things on the field today!

On to Charleston and that Triple Option Crazy offense! :shock:

Go KERNS...Great to be watching our TEAM playing again!