Marshall Preview and Predictions

Sae

Re: Marshall Preview and Predictions

Post by Sae »

colonelblitz wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:25 pm Marshall preview. Under game notes.. Also showed Dak at starting QB. Let’s see how much he has improved. 👍
I thought it had three guys at QB listed A or B or C
Steve 82

Post by Steve 82 »

It shows or after each name. Coach Wells said that Marshall would find out the starter at the first snap.
colonelblitz

Post by colonelblitz »

I stand corrected.. I should probably really start wearing my glasses.. 8-)
Bam

Post by Bam »

Sae wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:35 pm
colonelblitz wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:25 pm Marshall preview. Under game notes.. Also showed Dak at starting QB. Let’s see how much he has improved. 👍
Dak is too insistent. Parker should be the starter.
Mess with the devil and get the horns
DannyHopesGhost

Post by DannyHopesGhost »

Bam wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:00 am
Sae wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:35 pm
Dak is too insistent. Parker should be the starter.
Don’t forget the Nevada transfer. He could push too.
EKULFan

Post by EKULFan »

Thank you sir... :)
bigchill64

Post by bigchill64 »

Excited for this season I hope we are very competitive in each match regardless if it’s a Money Game. WVU may be a stretch but the other games I want to see if Coach Wells mantra of Expect to Win holds true. Honestly surprised by shake up along Oline was thinking that was one of our more solidified areas. Nervous about QB for sure I thought the past regime never solidified a QB each year and it hurt consistency. I am not a FB coach so I may be off. Again excited about the year and happy we are playing this fall.

It’s A Matter of Pride!!!!!!
bill54

Post by bill54 »

bigchill64 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:03 pm Excited for this season I hope we are very competitive in each match regardless if it’s a Money Game. WVU may be a stretch but the other games I want to see if Coach Wells mantra of Expect to Win holds true. Honestly surprised by shake up along Oline was thinking that was one of our more solidified areas. Nervous about QB for sure I thought the past regime never solidified a QB each year and it hurt consistency. I am not a FB coach so I may be off. Again excited about the year and happy we are playing this fall.

I figured Drew Hart might be a starter at tackle if healthy. Also, I'm wondering how much the Duke transfer and Alibi will play at DT. I'd like to see what these guys can do.

I was told that this fall season won't count as a year of eligibility for football players (i.e., would essentially get an extra year), even if they play a fairly full schedule. Does anyone know what the NCAA policy is on this?
DannyHopesGhost

Post by DannyHopesGhost »

bill54 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:30 pm
bigchill64 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:03 pm Excited for this season I hope we are very competitive in each match regardless if it’s a Money Game. WVU may be a stretch but the other games I want to see if Coach Wells mantra of Expect to Win holds true. Honestly surprised by shake up along Oline was thinking that was one of our more solidified areas. Nervous about QB for sure I thought the past regime never solidified a QB each year and it hurt consistency. I am not a FB coach so I may be off. Again excited about the year and happy we are playing this fall.

I figured Drew Hart might be a starter at tackle if healthy. Also, I'm wondering how much the Duke transfer and Alibi will play at DT. I'd like to see what these guys can do.

I was told that this fall season won't count as a year of eligibility for football players (i.e., would essentially get an extra year), even if they play a fairly full schedule. Does anyone know what the NCAA policy is on this?
No effect on eligibility. However, schools are not obligated to extend the scholly
Steve 82

Post by Steve 82 »

ESPN shows us as a 24.5 point underdog.