Ideas

Any suggestions you have for the site you can post here.
dljordaneku

Ideas

Post by dljordaneku »

Ok. Since the Opportunities Missed has been a hot topic so far I wanted to pose this question. What do you want from this site? Not just the forum over all? More news stories? Photos? What? Give me ideas so I know where to take this site. I have some ideas but some of them involve a lot of time and to be honest, money.

Do I want to do this full time? I don't know. I guess a lot of it depends on you. I love the Colonels and I have traveled with the teams before so I know what's it like to be on the road. I think there is some potential here but again, it depends on you. To get the money I need people visiting the site and really wanting it.

So jump in and let me know what you think.

dj
ColonelMan22

Re: Ideas

Post by ColonelMan22 »

Have you ever thought of posting stories similar to what Kentucky Sports Radio does on their website for UK? I think that would be great. I know a couple of students that write for the campus paper that write stories over the athletics. I think that would be a great move for the website.
dljordaneku

Post by dljordaneku »

ColonelMan22 wrote:Have you ever thought of posting stories similar to what Kentucky Sports Radio does on their website for UK? I think that would be great. I know a couple of students that write for the campus paper that write stories over the athletics. I think that would be a great move for the website.

You mean like what is on the main site? :)

Maroon Nation

dj
ColonelMan22

Post by ColonelMan22 »

Well more like going out and interviewing coaches and player, watching the practices and so on. Posting interviews. Articles written that analyzes what the team will look like next year. I wouldn't mind seeing G-- and a few other people that post in the forums write articles. Even what is going on with other teams .Most of the articles posted are on the EKU sports page.
dljordaneku

Post by dljordaneku »

ColonelMan22 wrote:Well more like going out and interviewing coaches and player, watching the practices and so on. Posting interviews. Articles written that analyzes what the team will look like next year. I wouldn't mind seeing G-- and a few other people that post in the forums write articles. Even what is going on with other teams .Most of the articles posted are on the EKU sports page.
Working on that. :) A couple of years ago, before I had Canes, I tried to offer an unpaid co-op but never got any takers. I hope to try again soon with some cash to offer but I am still not quite there.

dj
Colonel12

Post by Colonel12 »

I typically write for the baseball and softball teams but didn't have much time this season.
Minority owner of the 2021 World Series Champions Atlanta Braves.

Minority owner of Manchester United of England Premier League

Father of 8U Richmond Fastpitch Club Fall Champion