Football coach.

The place to talk about anything Colonel Athletics but not related to a specific sport.
Braxton

Re: This isn't good if true

Post by Braxton »

The biggest loss to our team this far IMO, Steven Crowder has quit the team today, so I’ve been told. Haven’t seen any posts to confirm for sure but my source hasn’t been wrong yet during this time.

Crowder was a senior Linebacker who has played 3 straight seasons for us at linebacker and on special teams. Big loss and big shoes to fill with such a tremendous leader and player gone.
- FIRE JAKE JOHNSON -
dmr55

Post by dmr55 »

Braxton wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:46 pm The biggest loss to our team this far IMO, Steven Crowder has quit the team today, so I’ve been told. Haven’t seen any posts to confirm for sure but my source hasn’t been wrong yet during this time.

Crowder was a senior Linebacker who has played 3 straight seasons for us at linebacker and on special teams. Big loss and big shoes to fill with such a tremendous leader and player gone.
I don’t think it’s going to matter according to reports the 2020 season will be canceled this week
DannyHopesGhost

Post by DannyHopesGhost »

Braxton wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:46 pm The biggest loss to our team this far IMO, Steven Crowder has quit the team today, so I’ve been told. Haven’t seen any posts to confirm for sure but my source hasn’t been wrong yet during this time.

According to the person I spoke with just a while ago, he actually did the opt out. I hope that’s true. Would rather that than the quit version.
Maroon Forever

Post by Maroon Forever »

dmr55 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:04 pm

I don’t think it’s going to matter according to reports the 2020 season will be canceled this week
That’s what I hear, too.
colonelblitz

Post by colonelblitz »

I’m curious as to how this will all play out in regards to eligibility.. ?
Braxton

Post by Braxton »

DannyHopesGhost wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:45 pm

According to the person I spoke with just a while ago, he actually did the opt out. I hope that’s true. Would rather that than the quit version.
Yes, did opt out. Believe he graduates in December and will not return either way.
- FIRE JAKE JOHNSON -
dljordaneku

Re: Football coach.

Post by dljordaneku »

I HAVE MOVED AND MERGED THESE TWO TOPICS TO THE GENERAL DISCUSSION BOARD.
Steve 82

Post by Steve 82 »

Thanks, DJ.
g--

Post by g-- »

EKU examines errors after COVID-19 compliance review

https://www.richmondregister.com/news/e ... ccf08.html