How is everyone?

The place to talk about anything Colonel Athletics but not related to a specific sport.
dljordaneku

How is everyone?

Post by dljordaneku »

I just wanted to take a minute and ask everyone how they are doing right now?

dj
Steve 82

Re: How is everyone?

Post by Steve 82 »

Doing well. Thanks DJ.
Colonel12

Post by Colonel12 »

Surviving
Minority owner of the 2021 World Series Champions Atlanta Braves.

Minority owner of Manchester United of England Premier League

Father of 8U Richmond Fastpitch Club Fall Champion
Sae

Post by Sae »

going crazy being home from teaching/coaching. Trying to figure what if anything football will be in the fall.
EKU05

Post by EKU05 »

I teach at an all-girls Catholic high school in Louisville, and we're are having live classes from home using Microsoft teams. We have scheduled start times for each class block, and we've got live video/audio going both ways. The kids can see anything I do on my computer. It's not like a real day of school, but as a stop-gap measure it's actually been pretty extraordinary. I'm grateful to still be interacting with my students in real time.

My wife and I both had colds within the last week and a half. You never know what that means in this climate. But we've been pretty isolated (along with our five-month old son), and we're both feeling fine now.

I hope everyone else is doing well. May the Colonel spirit live within us all even during difficult times when sports seem really, really trivial.
colonelblitz

Post by colonelblitz »

EKU05.. Congratulations on your Son.. :) :)
EKU05

Post by EKU05 »

colonelblitz wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:47 am EKU05.. Congratulations on your Son.. :) :)
Thank you! What a crazy time he has been born into. I'm grateful he didn't come a little later because my understanding is that with hospital protocols being what they are right now fathers aren't even being allowed in delivery rooms!

He's definitely been brightened our mood during a challenging time!

The only problem now is that his mother is...a Hilltopper! I have to carefully steer him away from the darkside. ;)
Bam

Post by Bam »

I’m considered “essential “ so my crazy life is even crazier. Been working daily. Unfortunately I Lost a brother. So other than that I’m staying strong
Mess with the devil and get the horns
Steve 82

Post by Steve 82 »

Condolences on your loss, Bam.