Site upgrade

The place to talk about anything Colonel Athletics but not related to a specific sport.
dljordaneku

Site upgrade

Post by dljordaneku »

I will be upgrading the forum software at some point in the next couple of days/evenings. I don't know for sure which day just yet but when I see I have some free time I will run the upgrade. The site will be down for a little bit while I do the upgrade but shouldn't take to long.

dj
colonelblitz

Re: Site upgrade

Post by colonelblitz »

Thank you for all you do ..
dljordaneku

Post by dljordaneku »

I just did an upgrade on the site but didn't back up a couple of folders for a couple of reasons. Tapatalk won't work right now and I'm not for sure I will bring it back. It's not that I don't like it, in fact, I use it but it's hard to keep accurate numbers on visitors with it. The emojis didn't copy over so I will have to find those again. If you see any issues, please comment here and let me know.

dj
Sae

Post by Sae »

Mine is showing up all in gray and says Carbon at the top of the screen where the logo normally is, everything is working fine, just looks a little odd.
dljordaneku

Post by dljordaneku »

Sae wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:38 am Mine is showing up all in gray and says Carbon at the top of the screen where the logo normally is, everything is working fine, just looks a little odd.
Give the colors a little bit of time. Once your cache clears, you will see some of the colors and headers back. :) I had to change a lot of the code behind the scenes to get it how I had it. I have to find the right code the change again. I did somewhat a nuclear option on it. I didn't nuke it all but came very close including more that I wanted to. :)

dj