New year same stuff

colonelek

New year same stuff

Post by colonelek »

This clown staff continues to amaze me. More details later but these fools are grabbing straws right now. What a joke! The blame game is at a new high these days! In a perfect world , this team goes winless next year and this nightmare hire leaves town asap!!
FGColonel

Re: New year same stuff

Post by FGColonel »

C'mon man, don't be starting crap like that without the details. If you know something is going on spread the news.
EKU A Matter of Pride
2 National Championships
4 National Championship Games
22 Playoff Appearances
21 OVC Conference Titles
Sae

Post by Sae »

agree with FG, you've had an account for 2 years and this was the 6th post. If you are gonna fire off stuff like that lets hear what it is.
Eternal Colonel

Post by Eternal Colonel »

...ditto.
Westside

Post by Westside »

After reading about the recruiting experience of the player from Somerset amongst other things, I'm giving this guy the benefit of the doubt. He may know something. We shall see.
Sae

Post by Sae »

Westside wrote:After reading about the recruiting experience of the player from Somerset amongst other things, I'm giving this guy the benefit of the doubt. He may know something. We shall see.
I'm not saying he is wrong or does not know something, but to post nothing for 2 years then post something like that, let's here what he's talking about. As a coach in this state, I would say EKU has done a much much better job looking at Kentucky kids than previous staff's have.
Westside

Post by Westside »

Sae wrote:
Westside wrote:After reading about the recruiting experience of the player from Somerset amongst other things, I'm giving this guy the benefit of the doubt. He may know something. We shall see.
I'm not saying he is wrong or does not know something, but to post nothing for 2 years then post something like that, let's here what he's talking about. As a coach in this state, I would say EKU has done a much much better job looking at Kentucky kids than previous staff's have.
I understand what you're saying SAE.
dmr55

Post by dmr55 »

Westside wrote:
Sae wrote:
I understand what you're saying SAE.
Brandon Lawson is no longer on the coaching staff and the kid has only 1 D1 offer from Morehead State and an offer from Georgetown so there may be something going on that nobody knows about