Asbury

Colonel12

Asbury

Post by Colonel12 »

Are they doing the free tickets for canned goods again?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Minority owner of the 2021 World Series Champions Atlanta Braves.

Minority owner of Manchester United of England Premier League

Father of 8U Richmond Fastpitch Club Fall Champion
g--

Re: Asbury

Post by g-- »

Sorry about my first post. I must have read the page too fast.

"FREE admission with the donation of a canned good item!"

http://ekusports.com/news/2017/11/24/m- ... urday.aspx
g--

Post by g-- »

I was not impressed with tonight’s game. Defense needs to improve a lot and McHale doesn’t seem to put much emphasis on it.

Kernfan, thank you for your insightful post on the Eastern Washington thread. I agree with you that it looks like Davis has been oversold (a lot of hype). I also agree with you on the depth problem (“Youngman, Avare are basically the same person. Broughton will be good in time but he's a few years away.”)
Maroon Forever

Post by Maroon Forever »

g-- wrote:I was not impressed with tonight’s game. Defense needs to improve a lot and McHale doesn’t seem to put much emphasis on it.

Kernfan, thank you for your insightful post on the Eastern Washington thread. I agree with you that it looks like Davis has been oversold (a lot of hype). I also agree with you on the depth problem (“Youngman, Avare are basically the same person. Broughton will be good in time but he's a few years away.”)
I, too, appreciate Kernfan’s post. My take away was lack of coaching. From McHale’s mouth “Davis is better than Mayo.” I heard him say it.
EKU05

Post by EKU05 »

Guys, Davis is basically dragging himself around on one leg. He might have been oversold, but there's not even enough info to make an informed evaluation of that at this point. Any evaluation of how good he is or is not is pure speculation at this point in time. It's unfortunate, but it's where we are. Given his recent surgery I'd consider it mildly impressive that he's made any meaningful contributions at all.