Softball Team...On Life Support!

EKULFan

Softball Team...On Life Support!

Post by EKULFan »

Well "Who ya gonna blame Jane" with her 16 players ;) :?: is in a free fall mid-way through the season!

Our pitching is not good and our hitting is even worse! :x And the poor recruting by "Who to blame Jane" is egregious! We only have 11 position players! :o :? We have no one to pinch hit (using pitches), no one to pinch run(using pitchers) and only one pitcher with any colligate experience and she is a sophmore!

It appears all those players that "Who to blame" ran off last season is coming back to bite "Who to blame" in her arse!

We have won 15 games thus far, as compared to only 13 last season! Sounds like an improvement...NOT! Our schedule is so watered down that 15 wins now is way under achieving!

Your players, your recuiting, your pitching staff and your position players Jane! Who ya gonna blame this season!
Colonel12

Re: Softball Team...On Life Support!

Post by Colonel12 »

I feel bad for the girls but not Jane. Karma sucks Jane. Matt didn't have the cajones to do the right thing over the summer doubt he does the right thing now.
Minority owner of the 2021 World Series Champions Atlanta Braves.

Father of 8U Richmond Fastpitch Club Fall Champion
RollKerns

Post by RollKerns »

I mean we had to see this coming…the best indicator of future performance is past performance. I’d love to know what her contract is and for how many years. I looked up the salary, it’s not like they’re paying a whole lot.
EKULFan

Post by EKULFan »

Colonel 12 was spot on with his comment! After re-reading my post, I really left out the athletes and the hard work they do! For that I apoligize!!! :oops:

They work extremly hard and push themselves to the limits...not only as a D1 competitor, but as a student athlete and young women building a bridge from youthful exuberance to a fierce competitor in their chossen sport!

This is all on Jane and her "old school" tactic's. The players are giving it their all and I commend them for their efforts during this tough time!

Go Kerns...I am pulling for you every day!!! Keep up the good work!