Jane Worthington

Colonel12

Re: Jane Worthington

Post by Colonel12 »

Players are looking into legal action against EKU per the Register
Minority owner of the 2021 World Series Champions Atlanta Braves.

Father of 8U Richmond Fastpitch Club Fall Champion
Steve 82

Post by Steve 82 »

Colonel12 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:23 pm Players are looking into legal action against EKU per the Register
Former players to clarify.
dljordaneku

Post by dljordaneku »

I had a busy weekend and there was a comment by a new poster that I just approved but came before a few recent posts that generated a new page. I suggest everyone go back and read the post by Colonel Mike.

dj
Steve 82

Post by Steve 82 »

dljordaneku wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:34 am I had a busy weekend and there was a comment by a new poster that I just approved but came before a few recent posts that generated a new page. I suggest everyone go back and read the post by Colonel Mike.

dj
Thx, DJ.

I had missed that post.
Maroon Forever

Post by Maroon Forever »

dljordaneku wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:34 am I had a busy weekend and there was a comment by a new poster that I just approved but came before a few recent posts that generated a new page. I suggest everyone go back and read the post by Colonel Mike.

dj
DJ, thanks. It was a thoughtful piece of writing and I had missed it.
dljordaneku

Post by dljordaneku »

Maroon Forever wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:10 am

dj
DJ, thanks. It was a thoughtful piece of writing and I had missed it.
Everyone but myself would have missed it since I hadn't approved it yet. All new accounts go into a new registration account first and all of their posts have to be approved by me before anyone else can see them. Once I determine that the poster is a legit person, I move them into a regular member account so I don't have to approve them. The system also keeps the post in order that they were posted so since the post after that one triggered a new page, if you just go to the last page, you may not have seen it.

dj
Colonel12

Post by Colonel12 »

So Colonel Mike how can you easily throw away the accusations when players from the 90's came out and said they had similar issues when they played?

Also heard on the Sports Stove podcast of former players that wanted to participate and EKU rejected them. Why would you reject willing witnesses during an investigation?

Steve 82

Post by Steve 82 »

Colonel12 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:47 pm So Colonel Mike how can you easily throw away the accusations when players from the 90's came out and said they had similar issues when they played?

Also heard on the Sports Stove podcast of former players that wanted to participate and EKU rejected them. Why would you reject willing witnesses during an investigation?
And on the flip side how do we know this info is accurate?
Colonel12

Post by Colonel12 »

Why would a player from 1994 lie about it?

Steve 82

Post by Steve 82 »

Colonel12 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:42 pm Why would a player from 1994 lie about it?
I don't know. It is possible they were snubbed for playing time back in the day and see it as a way for payback. It is possible the former player is telling the truth as well. I've just seen too much over the years to be totally all in either way on this story.

Very cynical in my old age.