Miami

FormerColonel08

Re: Miami

Post by FormerColonel08 »

Also once you’re down 6-1 which is when they took Rutan out, why throw your two or three when you have the biggest conference series of the year this weekend?

Makes no sense. You want to win every game, yes. But once you’re down that much don’t waste your next two with that big of a conference series coming up.

No problem with how she handled the pitching yesterday.
EKULFan

Post by EKULFan »

So...you should quit when you're losing! :o

That is a novel idea! :?:
FormerColonel08

Post by FormerColonel08 »

That’s not what I said but I am not going to argue with you.

You clearly have your mind made up. I get it, you don’t like Jane. You haven’t had anything to criticize this year, so you were going to find something.

It was the right decision though. Can’t convince me otherwise.
EKULFan

Post by EKULFan »

FormerColonel08 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:56 pm That’s not what I said but I am not going to argue with you.

You clearly have your mind made up. I get it, you don’t like Jane. You haven’t had anything to criticize this year, so you were going to find something.

It was the right decision though. Can’t convince me otherwise.
OK...A few things.

You are correct that I dislike Jane, and this is a banner season for the team! As for the smart a$$ quit when you're losing thing statement...After re-reading the post, that was a little out of line ...

Party foul on me! Sometimes, after a few too many Johnni Walker sips :lol: I can be a bit out of bounds!

Only thing we do disagree on is the pitching...respectivly we shall agree to disagree!

Anyway, didn't mean to throw shade ( my neices term for being being a smuck) your way.

Go COLONELS!!!