CBI

Maroon Forever

Re: CBI

Post by Maroon Forever »

ohcolonel6 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:37 pm What a game. Just an absolute statement! So proud of them. Spoke to some former players and they are beaming with excitement about this team.

What a game. Shame someone had to lose. Hats off to Southern Utah. They played one hell of a game.

Way to make us former Colonels proud.
I told my wife the same — shame this game had to have a loser. Both teams played their hearts out. Our guys came back from double digits TWICE. We have a TEAM and we have a COACH.
ekubg

Post by ekubg »

Talk about a team peaking at the right time! Cozart just keeps getting better. There’s no telling how good he can become. I hope they guys have enough left in the tank for one more game.
And1

Post by And1 »

Cozart 14-17 from the field. 31 points.13 rebounds. Calmly hit 2 free throws for the win. Welcome home big guy! Gotta love this team and the coaches.
Colonel12

Post by Colonel12 »

Need Radford and Charlotte to go 5 overtimes and Radford to win.
Minority owner of the 2021 World Series Champions Atlanta Braves.

Father of 8U Richmond Fastpitch Club Fall Champion
EKUfan

Post by EKUfan »

Announcer during second game said he asked Cozart about the final 2 free throws. Cozart said he just wanted to get the game over with. Said he had one more rebound in him.

Tomorrow. Do we have enough gas in our tank?
Maroon Forever

Post by Maroon Forever »

Did Stots say anything about Moreno? Sick? hurt? He was a non factor except for one defensive stop and a crucial rebound.
Colonel12

Post by Colonel12 »

It's EKU vs Charlotte
Minority owner of the 2021 World Series Champions Atlanta Braves.

Father of 8U Richmond Fastpitch Club Fall Champion
Harveyh5

Post by Harveyh5 »

My wife and I both Eastern grads. She was too nervous during late key moments, couldn't watch and had me mute the sound. And then both of us thrilled with the outcome. Super win, great tournament regardless of the result tomorrow. No doubt they will give all they have left. Beat Charlotte!