CBSSports.com reporting that EKU will face UK next season

dljordaneku

CBSSports.com reporting that EKU will face UK next season

Post by dljordaneku »

Looks like we are taking another trip to Rupp.

CBSSports.com

dj
Rosie

Re: CBSSports.com reporting that EKU will face UK next season

Post by Rosie »

...another reason for this to be a fruitful recruiting season for EKU.
EKULFan

Post by EKULFan »

Wish we would playing them with Mayo in the line-up! I know I Gotta move on :cry: I saw on a UL site that we will be playing the Cardinals next year at the Yum...L'ville should be ranked in the Top 15-20 next season... if the NCAA doesn't give them " The Death Penalty" for Pitino's BS and lousy over sight of his staff!

If we could sprinkle in Marshall, WKU, NKU, would Love a UC game (dreaming I know) and a few good Mid-Major programs, next seasons schedule would be tough... but very enjoyable!

I already like AW's scheduling...now lets bring it on the court and gain some R-E-S-P-E-C-T!
EKU05

Post by EKU05 »

EKULFan wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:16 pm Wish we would playing them with Mayo in the line-up! I know I Gotta move on :cry: I saw on a UL site that we will be playing the Cardinals next year at the Yum...L'ville should be ranked in the Top 15-20 next season... if the NCAA doesn't give them " The Death Penalty" for Pitino's BS and lousy over sight of his staff!

If we could sprinkle in Marshall, WKU, NKU, would Love a UC game (dreaming I know) and a few good Mid-Major programs, next seasons schedule would be tough... but very enjoyable!

I already like AW's scheduling...now lets bring it on the court and gain some R-E-S-P-E-C-T!
Whatever is coming for Louisville is unlikely to affect next season. The NCAA is just now sending out initial notices of inquiry to all of the myriad schools involved in the pay-for-play scandal (it's also worth noting that among all the schools involved Louisville is the only one to actually clean house after it came out, and the only recruit involved never actually played in a game for them).

Between investigations, response time, and appeals this is a long, long way from being over. I've seen a few pundits having Louisville as high as #7 for the start of next season if Jordan Nwora returns. The incoming recruiting class there is insane.