murray state

msuowns

Re: murray state

Post by msuowns »

EKU05

Re: murray state

Post by EKU05 »

smidge34 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:51 am
Sae wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:57 pm The kid from Murray is really good, and extremely fast with the basketball, but are they really talking about him as a lottery pick. He carry’s the ball a lot and gets away with it, plus he seemed to turn it over vs our guards a bunch. It’s just a one game view but, I’ll take Mayo any day, plus he doesn’t have to strut and show off every time he makes a shot.
Maybe the first pick if the latest mock drafts are accurate. He will go to the first team needing a PG. I’m not trying to be a smart aleck here, but what you or I think doesn’t mean jack lol.

You gotta remember, this is a teenager still mentally and physically. His best days are still ahead of him. BTW, his dad tore into him pretty good about the air guitar in front of your bench.

https://www.nbadraft.net/ranking/bigboard
Yeah, it was the bench part that was over-the-top. The initial air-guitar got an eye-roll from me, but it was no big deal. The technical foul aside, by that point he should have been just playing normal half-court defense.

It was a great game from him, though. Allegiances aside, it was fun to watch the two best players in the conference just trade blows. We've got a long, long way to go, but I love the trajectory of our program right now.