• Advertisement

Asbury

Asbury

Postby Colonel12 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:07 pm

Are they doing the free tickets for canned goods again?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Former and hopefully future Walt Disney World cast member

Witnessed live the play that had EKU make the #1 play on SportsCenter on Saturday November 6, 2010

I Believe in the Power of Maroon

EKU Baseball writer for OVCBall
Colonel12

Re: Asbury

Postby g-- » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:57 pm

Sorry about my first post. I must have read the page too fast.

"FREE admission with the donation of a canned good item!"

http://ekusports.com/news/2017/11/24/m- ... urday.aspx
g--

Postby g-- » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:32 pm

I was not impressed with tonight’s game. Defense needs to improve a lot and McHale doesn’t seem to put much emphasis on it.

Kernfan, thank you for your insightful post on the Eastern Washington thread. I agree with you that it looks like Davis has been oversold (a lot of hype). I also agree with you on the depth problem (“Youngman, Avare are basically the same person. Broughton will be good in time but he's a few years away.”)
g--

Postby Maroon Forever » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:53 am

g-- wrote:I was not impressed with tonight’s game. Defense needs to improve a lot and McHale doesn’t seem to put much emphasis on it.

Kernfan, thank you for your insightful post on the Eastern Washington thread. I agree with you that it looks like Davis has been oversold (a lot of hype). I also agree with you on the depth problem (“Youngman, Avare are basically the same person. Broughton will be good in time but he's a few years away.”)

I, too, appreciate Kernfan’s post. My take away was lack of coaching. From McHale’s mouth “Davis is better than Mayo.” I heard him say it.
Maroon Forever

Postby EKU05 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:55 pm

Guys, Davis is basically dragging himself around on one leg. He might have been oversold, but there's not even enough info to make an informed evaluation of that at this point. Any evaluation of how good he is or is not is pure speculation at this point in time. It's unfortunate, but it's where we are. Given his recent surgery I'd consider it mildly impressive that he's made any meaningful contributions at all.
EKU05

Return to Men's Basketball