Next Year!

neugie

Re: Next Year!

Post by neugie »

The Anderson kid cant play at this level JHe should transfer to a division 2 school Not sure if he shouldnt take Chitty with him
Sae

Post by Sae »

neugie wrote:The Anderson kid cant play at this level JHe should transfer to a division 2 school Not sure if he shouldnt take Chitty with him
Are you a fan of Lexington basketball vocational school? You do realize that for most schools in our situation, Freshman and Sophomore are not leaned on as the majority of a team right??? These kids normally are not seen till junior and senior as main line players. They are developing in game instead of practice. I understand you don't like the coach, but there are a few of you guys that I've never heard a positive word about EKU since you signed up.
neugie

Post by neugie »

I have made many positive comments If my remarks bother you I will stop posting This is supposeed to be fum Do you know anything about basketball You dopnt sound like it Enjoy your Sunday
neugie

Post by neugie »

You probably graduated from Lexington Vocational
Sae

Post by Sae »

neugie wrote:I have made many positive comments If my remarks bother you I will stop posting This is supposeed to be fum Do you know anything about basketball You dopnt sound like it Enjoy your Sunday
What in my statement do you disagree with since I know nothing about basketball? Are you saying that at the mid major level all freshman and soph should be major contributers? Please bless us with your basketball knowledge
Sae

Post by Sae »

neugie wrote:You probably graduated from Lexington Vocational
What I meant by that was that you think freshmen should step in and be the star ready to play year one like the fans of the school up the road in Lexington. But if you want to make into an education thing, check your typing before calling someone out.
neugie

Post by neugie »

I agree I cant type very well I jiust express opinions Mine dont happen to agree with yours I pl;aYED B BALL FOR OVER 40 YEARS i DONT THINK EITHER OF THE PLAYERS I MENTIONED HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO CONTRIBUTE IN THE YEARS AHEAD tHEY WERENT ASKED TO PLAY MAJOR ROLES THIS YEAR
Sae

Post by Sae »

neugie wrote:I agree I cant type very well I jiust express opinions Mine dont happen to agree with yours I pl;aYED B BALL FOR OVER 40 YEARS i DONT THINK EITHER OF THE PLAYERS I MENTIONED HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO CONTRIBUTE IN THE YEARS AHEAD tHEY WERENT ASKED TO PLAY MAJOR ROLES THIS YEAR
Neither of the guys you mentioned may pan out to be anything great, my point was that in a normal situation we would see Chitty a little and Anderson very little. With our current roster situation they were put in spots they are not ready for. I will give them their time to develop. If they don't work out, so be it. No coach out there bats.1000 on recruits
neugie

Post by neugie »

I think you over reacted to my comment Seemed like you were jumping all opver me for stating an opinion I always defend myself Maybe you can teach me how to type one of thses days
Sae

Post by Sae »

neugie wrote:I think you over reacted to my comment Seemed like you were jumping all opver me for stating an opinion I always defend myself Maybe you can teach me how to type one of thses days
Sorry, it just seems like some people are nothing but negative about everything, I wasn't meaning to jump you. It was one of those times where it just happened to be the last post before I posted that and was frustrated. I think we have the potential to be a very dangerous team next year. If it falls apart again, then I will be joining the party for a change at the top.