Gardner Webb

Maroon Forever

Re: Gardner Webb

Post by Maroon Forever »

ColonelFan22 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:06 pm So much more loss than $50K , fan support, student support, another playoff loss to be used against us in recruiting and desire to move to FBS… an overall opportunity lost and total embarrassing performance!!!
Just said on TV this wasn’t typically a running team, running all over us, pathetic!
Sums up my thoughts exactly. We were ill-prepared tonight. I was also shocked by the talent gap.
RollKerns

Post by RollKerns »

Mark Elder never lost in the playoffs like this!! LOL
Maroon Forever

Post by Maroon Forever »

RollKerns wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:28 pm Mark Elder never lost in the playoffs like this!! LOL
Funny.
Ekufan00

Post by Ekufan00 »

It is horrible when the announcer that has been at EKU for 40+ years even sounds disgusted (rightfully so)! Before the 4th quarter even began fans were leaving the stadium like at the end game!

I'm not sure if it's Wells or the DC but something needs to change before next year, I have a feeling it's the DC...
Steve 82

Post by Steve 82 »

Ekufan00 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:44 pm It is horrible when the announcer that has been at EKU for 40+ years even sounds disgusted (rightfully so)! Before the 4th quarter even began fans were leaving the stadium like at the end game!

I'm not sure if it's Wells or the DC but something needs to change before next year, I have a feeling it's the DC...
I didn't hear Stotts as ESPN had their own announcers..

You change DC and position coaches first.
g-webb1994

Post by g-webb1994 »

Told y’all Gaither was special, but never expected that. We were never really forced to throw all night. Lamb must have seen something on film for sure. We only attempted 20 passes all game. That’s crazy.

Hope your WR is ok that took that shoulder shot. That was rough.
Steve 82

Post by Steve 82 »

g-webb1994 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:57 pm Told y’all Gaither was special, but never expected that. We were never really forced to throw all night. Lamb must have seen something on film for sure. We only attempted 20 passes all game. That’s crazy.

Hope your WR is ok that took that shoulder shot. That was rough.
Pretty much same defensive game we had against UNA's RB.
gwujake

Post by gwujake »

I wanted to drop by and say congrats on the season. Yall made me sweat until the clock hit 0:00 Best of luck in the future
Braxton

Post by Braxton »

Johnson needs to go. No question about it. I do not care about him being an EKU guy.

Our biggest Problem this year was defense and he’s to blame.

We did it Mirando mid season, and rightfully so, the same should have happened with Johnson mid season as well. But there is no time like the present.

Thanks for your commitment to EKU, but we have to move on.
- FIRE JAKE JOHNSON -
ColonelFan22

Post by ColonelFan22 »

Here’s what is said….
Haven’t won a playoff game is over a decade!