Moron I mean Morehead State

Colonel12

Moron I mean Morehead State

Post by Colonel12 »

Guys it's Game week. It's been a long off season. It's year 3 and full if Elder recruits. Let's get this program back on track.

Best way to do that? First step is beating the crap out of those boys from the east. Let's make them regret even wanting to play football at the D1 level.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Minority owner of the 2021 World Series Champions Atlanta Braves.

Minority owner of Manchester United of England Premier League

Father of 8U Richmond Fastpitch Club Fall Champion
EKULFan

Re: Moron I mean Morehead State

Post by EKULFan »

I'm with you there C12...hopefully it will be a beat down of epic proportions! However, I remember the UPike game from a few years back and I still cringe! I will be there with a few of my friends from "low places" :lol: On a positive footnote all of EKU football games will be on ESPN+ this season! Has to be good from a recruiting standpoint! Anyway EKU...EKU...GO BIG E!
Colonel12

Post by Colonel12 »

EKULFan wrote:I'm with you there C12...hopefully it will be a beat down of epic proportions! However, I remember the UPike game from a few years back and I still cringe! I will be there with a few of my friends from "low places" [emoji38] On a positive footnote all of EKU football games will be on ESPN+ this season! Has to be good from a recruiting standpoint! Anyway EKU...EKU...GO BIG E!
Where did you see that ESPN+ news.

I remember that UPike game. One thing I heard Elder say was that for the first time since he has been here he has depth at all positions. So I hope that is true and we see the difference.

EKULFan

Post by EKULFan »

EKUSports has an article on their website...Many bball games are to be televised as well. ESPN+ cost $5 monthly and to me is well worth that fee!
Colonel12

Post by Colonel12 »

EKULFan wrote:EKUSports has an article on their website...Many bball games are to be televised as well. ESPN+ cost $5 monthly and to me is well worth that fee!
I use it for FC Cincinnati and MLS teams and would cancel in their offseason but that may keep me subscribed.

EKU05

Post by EKU05 »

EKULFan wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:21 pm EKUSports has an article on their website...Many bball games are to be televised as well. ESPN+ cost $5 monthly and to me is well worth that fee!
So do I take this to mean the days of most games being free through the OVCDN are over?
EKU05

Post by EKU05 »

Upon further research it appears the short answer to my question is...yes. Hopefully this means an upgrade in quality if it's going to cost now, but you can label me as skeptical until further notice.
Last edited by EKU05 on Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel12

Post by Colonel12 »

EKU05 wrote:
EKULFan wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:21 pm EKUSports has an article on their website...Many bball games are to be televised as well. ESPN+ cost $5 monthly and to me is well worth that fee!
So do I take this to mean the days of most games being free through the OVCDN are over?
I asked this question and Kevin Britton tweeted me that everything will be on ESPN+ except the soccer and volleyball teams. They will remain on the OVCDN in the regular season. After those seasons are completed then yes ESPN+ will be the only stream.

https://twitter.com/ksbritton/status/10 ... 37664?s=19

Colonel12

Post by Colonel12 »

EKU05 wrote:Upon further research it appears the short answer to my question is...yes. Hopefully this means an upgrade in quality if it's going to cost now, but you can label as skeptical until further notice.
Like I said I use it for professional soccer matches and like it. They will still be school broadcast but will have espn employees broadcasting the games from Bristol or wherever the broadcasters are.

I know soccer games the broadcasters are sometimes in Tampa. If a school has a broadcast team already they may use them.

Steve 82

Post by Steve 82 »

WE WANT ……….
GIVE US ………..