FCS PO

Maroon Forever

Re: FCS PO

Post by Maroon Forever »

Bam wrote:Good game, bad refs. They had to be from OVC? Those programs are so far ahead of EKU it is not even funny. :oops:
I think the refs were Southland. (They were pretty bad.)
Eternal Colonel

Post by Eternal Colonel »

Maroon Forever wrote:Watched the James Madison-North Dakota State championship game this afternoon. Great crowd and entertaining game. Love to see us back there someday, but we all know how far away that might be. During the course of today’s game, I found myself pulling for NDSU. I wondered why. Finally concluded it was because of how arrogant the JMU fans were when we played them at the Kidd in the playoffs some years ago.

I know we played Indiana State in '14 in Richmond; and lost.

The last playoff game before that at home I recall was in '94-v-Boston University,
which we won.

I was a Seasons Ticket holder until '13; when did we play JMU in the PO's at home ?

Not challenging-just curious...
FGColonel

Post by FGColonel »

Bam wrote:FCS PO's is really getting boring. No comp for the herd.
I must have been watching a different game, I thought JMU gave them all they wanted and more. They had a chance to win. Probably would have won minus a couple terrible calls and two dropped passes.
Last edited by FGColonel on Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EKU A Matter of Pride
2 National Championships
4 National Championship Games
22 Playoff Appearances
21 OVC Conference Titles
Maroon Forever

Post by Maroon Forever »

Eternal Colonel wrote:
Maroon Forever wrote:Watched the James Madison-North Dakota State championship game this afternoon. Great crowd and entertaining game. Love to see us back there someday, but we all know how far away that might be. During the course of today’s game, I found myself pulling for NDSU. I wondered why. Finally concluded it was because of how arrogant the JMU fans were when we played them at the Kidd in the playoffs some years ago.

The last playoff game before that at home I recall was in '94-v-Boston University,
which we won.

I was a Seasons Ticket holder until '13; when did we play JMU in the PO's at home ?

2011. We lost 20-17.
Sae

Post by Sae »

Maroon Forever wrote:
Eternal Colonel wrote:

which we won.

2011. We lost 20-17.
One of the most frustrating games I've watched, we played like we were scared to win and go to ND St. the next week.
Bam

Post by Bam »

FGColonel wrote:
I must have been watching a different game, I thought JMU gave them all they wanted and more. They had a chance to win. Probably would have won minus a couple terrible calls and two dropped passes.
This post was referencing the semi's. The final was a good game.
Mess with the devil and get the horns
FGColonel

Post by FGColonel »

Bam wrote:
FGColonel wrote:
This post was referencing the semi's. The final was a good game.
Oh ok. were all cool then.
EKU A Matter of Pride
2 National Championships
4 National Championship Games
22 Playoff Appearances
21 OVC Conference Titles