• Advertisement

Tennessee State Football Punches, Knocks Out Coach

Tennessee State Football Punches, Knocks Out Coach

Postby Westside » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:12 pm

Full story and video at the link below.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/11/1 ... eline.html
Westside
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:16 am

Re: Tennessee State Football Punches, Knocks Out Coach

Postby Westside » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:13 pm

What amazed me was the reaction or lack there of from the other players.
Westside
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:16 am

Re: Tennessee State Football Punches, Knocks Out Coach

Postby Bam » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:06 am

Wow! Glass Joe! TSU is a joke program!
Mess with the devil and get the horns
User avatar
Bam
 
Posts: 1459
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:13 am

Re: Tennessee State Football Punches, Knocks Out Coach

Postby Westside » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:29 am

Check out the guys pic from their website. LOL!!! I guess his snarl didn't intimidate this player. LOL!!!


http://www.tsutigers.com/football/roste ... reenstone/
Westside
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:16 am

Re: Tennessee State Football Punches, Knocks Out Coach

Postby colonelblitz » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:59 am

Lock him up! I see nothing funny here...
colonelblitz
 
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:59 pm

Re: Tennessee State Football Punches, Knocks Out Coach

Postby Eternal Colonel » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:23 am

...charges should be filed.

Just because you're wearing a uni and there's a game
on, assault is assault.

Ugly stuff.
Eternal Colonel
 
Posts: 710
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:35 am

Re: Tennessee State Football Punches, Knocks Out Coach

Postby Westside » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:56 am

Eternal Colonel wrote:...charges should be filed.

Just because you're wearing a uni and there's a game
on, assault is assault.

Ugly stuff.


I didn't think it was funny until I looked at the coaches pic on their website. Now, I can't quit laughing. :lol: It's the funniest thing I've seen since the Drew Barker K.O. :lol:
Westside
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:16 am

Re: Tennessee State Football Punches, Knocks Out Coach

Postby Bam » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:07 pm

Westside wrote:
Eternal Colonel wrote:...charges should be filed.

Just because you're wearing a uni and there's a game
on, assault is assault.

Ugly stuff.


I didn't think it was funny until I looked at the coaches pic on their website. Now, I can't quit laughing. :lol: It's the funniest thing I've seen since the Drew Barker K.O. :lol:


Westside is in the zone! :D
Mess with the devil and get the horns
User avatar
Bam
 
Posts: 1459
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:13 am

Re: Tennessee State Football Punches, Knocks Out Coach

Postby Eternal Colonel » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:04 pm

Bam wrote:
Westside wrote:
Eternal Colonel wrote:...charges should be filed.

Just because you're wearing a uni and there's a game
on, assault is assault.

Ugly stuff.


I didn't think it was funny until I looked at the coaches pic on their website. Now, I can't quit laughing. :lol: It's the funniest thing I've seen since the Drew Barker K.O. :lol:


Westside is in the zone! :D



The Twilight Zone...
Eternal Colonel
 
Posts: 710
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:35 am


Return to Football

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

  • Advertisement