Increase in Enrollment

The place to talk about anything Colonel Athletics but not related to a specific sport.
Steve 82

Increase in Enrollment

Post by Steve 82 »

BleedMaroon

Re: Increase in Enrollment

Post by BleedMaroon »

it is an exciting time for EKU. Sports are on the rise, new basketball arena, enrollment growing by the year. EKU is definitely changing for the better which makes me thrilled to see what the future holds for EKU and Richmond
RollKerns

Post by RollKerns »

Enrollment going up is one of the best things for our university out of anything. It gets more fans and alumni. Just all around positives associated with a larger class size. I know it will never happen but I wish EKU would start some professional schools. That is where big time donors start coming in. Professional school graduates make more money over their lifetimes and have more disposable income to donate.

I think I have mentioned it before and usually everyone scoffs at it. But if the athletics program wants to see a lot of growth you have to have a student fee. I know its "unpopular" but oftentimes students don't even notice it is being charged in the final bill. $75 a semester is nothing when you are already paying thousands. But over the course of 10-ish years that money could completely rebuild Roy Kidd stadium which I think would be the best option. It would at least give you the bonding power to be able to do more. Either way, I love what Eastern is doing.
BleedMaroon

Post by BleedMaroon »

Just saw that eku is having their largest incoming class in 40 years!!!!