Kennesaw State

Colonel12

Re: Kennesaw State

Post by Colonel12 »

I'm just saying if our peers can do it then there should not be any excuses for us. We want our football program to elevate but that means the whole athletic department and programs will need to elevate.

If we don't have the resources to do that then why would any higher conference want us vs a school that has proven it can?
Minority owner of the 2021 World Series Champions Atlanta Braves.

Father of 8U Richmond Fastpitch Club Fall Champion
FormerColonel08

Post by FormerColonel08 »

What school in the ASUN streamed both today? The people that would work the volleyball match are the same people that would work the football game. It was 5 sets. So that would give them only a couple hours to set everything up and try to get them fed before the football game started.
FormerColonel08

Also I’m almost positive Kennesaw State didn’t broadcast the volleyball match last year at their place because they had a home football game. Didn’t appear to hurt them in getting into the conference that we wanted to get into. Just saying.

Let’s not judge. seems people are finding every little thing to complain about right now and it’s just kind of annoying.
Colonel12

Post by Colonel12 »

We don't have a major media market to boost ourselves on.

FormerColonel08

Don’t change the narrative now because I proved you wrong. Again like I said volleyball has earned every right to be on espn+, but until you know what goes into broadcasting a game let alone two in one day. Don’t bitch.
Colonel12

Post by Colonel12 »

How is it changing the topic when you brought up KSU?

You are also the one who decided to ignore the result of the match and focus on one complaint. You hijacked this thread. I kept following the match despite not being able to watch it. I moved on YOU started the debate. I will not apologize for wanting to see this school elevate the AD and the broadcasts.

FormerColonel08

I brought up an example to go straight against your argument and all you said was “well we don’t have the location” that’s kinda changing the point.

But either way it was great win. Super impressed with what they have done. I hope they keep winning.

everyone on this board just keeps finding little things to complain about without knowing what goes on behind the scenes.

But either way. Great win. Go Colonels.
ekufan4life

Post by ekufan4life »

Colonel12 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:30 pm Another fail by our Athletic department not putting this match on ESPN +. Biggest match of the year at home so far and it can't be watched.
As someone who help build the broadcast operations for the athletics department from the ground up and produced two games in one day a few years ago, it is virtually impossible to produce a FB game and any other sport on the same day. I ran myself sick doing it when it happened. If you are that unhappy might I suggest a nice donation to the broadcasting team. Or maybe come out and lend a hand.